Friday, January 31, 2014

Anyone interested in playing Oakmont?

Today I received an email with an opportunity to play at Oakmont. Unfortunately, prior commitments and my travel schedule will not allow me to take advantage of this awesome opportunity.  I was advised I can pass along the info to any other interested party.  Here is a copy of the email:

I wanted to offer another opportunity to be able to play Oakmont that could be lined up and guaranteed now.   Oakmont contacted me today with an opportunity to fill some spaces in a “Member Monday” group which is going to be held on Tuesday, May 6th.  There will be a shotgun start at 12:30 PM.  The day includes everything that our regular event includes: lunch, golf, dinner and a gift for each golfer.  The main difference is that we are not on site that day and your foursome would participate along with other foursomes from various organizations.  There also would be no tournament “prizes” or contests, but your group will get a great day of golf at one of the most prestigious courses in the country and be hosted by the professional staff of Oakmont. 

The registration fee is the same as for our event:  $4,000 and the proceeds still benefit our special education program.

There are several of these foursomes available and I am going to make them available to groups on a first-come, first-served basis.  Additional info is attached.  So if you have any interest, please let me know.  Of course I will still continue to keep you on the “waitlist” for the regular event.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Happy weekend!

--Karen


Karen Babeji
Director of Special Events
St. Anthony School Programs
phone:  724,940.9020 ext. 104
fax:  724.940-9064

No comments:

Post a Comment