Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Michigan trip added for 2015!



I have a business trip to Columbus, OH, in June. I will likely get to go The Memorial tournament one day.  Unfortunately, I have had no success getting into any of the five Ohio top 100 courses during the trip. A few days later, I have to be back in Seattle for work. What better thing to squeeze in between the two business trips than five of the courses on the top 100 list!  Here is my tentative schedule:

June 8 - NR St. Ives Golf Club
June 9 - #82 (Public) Tullymore Golf Club
June 10 - #37 (Pubic) Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club
June 11 - #21 (Public) Forest Dunes Golf Club
June 12 - #87 (Public) Bay Harbor Golf Club (Links/Quarry)
June 13 - #81 (Public) Marquette Golf Club (Greywalls Course)
June 13 - NR Marquette Golf Club (Heritage Course)

I still haven't heard back from Crystal Downs or Oakland Hills. I am not expecting they will let me come play without a member but you never know. If so, then I can adjust my schedule accordingly. But, I think it is a fairly solid schedule as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment